Monday, December 1, 2008

Pneumonia

We brought Ken to the ER about 3:30 this morning because he was having trouble breathing and had a high fever. Now that they've done some tests, they have concluded he has pneumonia. I'll update when we have more info.

Here's that update I was talking about:
Ken was just moved to ICU where he's got the corner room with a stunning view of the Aberdeen skyline. I think it's about 5 times the size of a regular room! He's hooked up to almost every machine possible. Hopefully they can get everything under control soon!

12:00pm Update
Ken is being transferred up to St. Peter's ICU within the next few hours.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

KenBob
Have Kristi turn that bed around so you can see better. She needs something to do.
Get better. My thoughts and prayers are coming your way.
Love,
CarolAnn

Anonymous said...

Ken, Jill and Kristi,
Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Get well soon Ken and Jill get some rest!!

Love You All!
A. Walker

Anonymous said...

Kenny - give that Pneumonia the old Mongolian! The Brunckster

Anonymous said...

Coach,
It's been a long time since I saw you last, maybe 20 years back after your ref'd a college hoops game up in Bellingham. As a former player of yours and seeing how organized your coaching style was, I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see you have a blog now. God bless you, coach. I know this is a rough patch for you but know I have you in my prayers. I can still hear the "Humbabe Tater"!!!
Steve Tatro
AHS, Class of 1984

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Kristi for the blog! I never thought I would use on and this is great to know what is happening. Our thoughts and prayers are headed from Nebraska. Take care--that means the whole family! Love, Bob and Sharon

Anonymous said...

GOD IS WITH YOU!

Amanda said...

Prayers are with you!!!
From the Hoff Family,Barb(mom),Dick,Tom,Darcy,Trisha
Extended Family--Joe,Joey and Amanda Marcou

Anonymous said...

KenBob and Fam,
Prayers and hugs comin' at ya!
xox Pam and Alan

PJR said...

Ken, Jill, Kristi and Mark:

Keep up the good fight Ken. You are all in our prayers daily. God bless you all.

Mark and Paula Reisman

Kristi - Thanks for the blog and it was great to see you at Westport Winery last month!

Jill - Your "sisters" are all just a phone call away - always. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Waite,

My thoughts and prayers are with you everyday.

-- Erin Sipe
AHS class of '06

Anonymous said...

ken,Jill,Kristi & Marc,

Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. God Bless you!

Love,
The Waber Family