Monday, January 5, 2009

The ICU

Late last night Ken moved back to the Critical Care Unit because he was having difficulty breathing. They are watching him closely and trying to get his heart rate down and the breathing regulated. He's been struggling with breathing for the past 2 or 3 days and gradually, has been retaining a lot of fluids. They are hoping that if they are able to get rid of the excess fluids in his abdomen thus relieving the pressure on his lungs that he will start to improve.

Keep those thoughts and prayers coming!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying as hard as I can!

Lisa B.

Anonymous said...

Ditto - we are ALL praying for ALL of you. God Bless & Love ya all - Lesli & family

Anonymous said...

KenBob
Love and prayers coming your way.
CarolAnn

Anonymous said...

C'mon Ken you can do it, I'm praying hard!! You didn't miss much w/ Grays Harbor playing us ... we tried to take it easy. They need their A.D.!! At least the Huskies made you proud - they are the better team 'til next time! Keep on, keepin' on! You're a fighter!! All the best to you & your family in 2009. You're all in my prayers!! God bless!! Renee

Anonymous said...

Didn't anyone fill you in that you don't earn frequent flyer miles every time you head to the ICU? Thinking of you all alot!! Wishing you the best and know that good things are yet to come. Happy 2009!! Love ya - Joan & Tim

Anonymous said...

I just heard the news of your passing. Although you are gone, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I have a lot of great memories of you, wether it would be in math class or on the basketball court, which usually consisted of you calling a foul on me! You always had such a good kindness and spirit. I am glad to have known you!! Thanks for being such a wonderful influence in my life and in the lives of others!! You will be sorely missed. God Bless!!

Juanita Mebane former student and friend Class of 94.