Thursday, December 24, 2009

My First Christmas in Heaven

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below,
With tiny lights like heaven’s stars, reflecting on the snow,
The sight is so spectacular; please wipe away the tears,
For I am spending Christmas, with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,
But the sounds of music cannot compare with the Christmas Choir up here.
I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring,
For it’s beyond description, to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart.
But, I’m not so far away, we really aren’t apart.
So, be happy for me, dear ones. You know I hold you near.
And be glad, I’m spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I send you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory of my undying love.
After all, love is a gift, more precious than gold.
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do.
For I cannot count the blessings or love He has for each of you.

So, Have a Merry Christmas and wipe away the tear,
Remember, I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you for that Kristi..as I wipe the tears away it made me smile. What a glorious place he is in!

Lisa

krista Bramstedt said...

kristi today was the opening season for ahs girls golf we has our jamboree and i was lucky enough to stumble on a golf ball with hublabe printed on the side in red ink. i played my first nine holes of the season with shaking hands and came out of it on top with a 49 one of my few personaly bests ken waite was on my side

Anonymous said...

Dear Kristy,
I am enjoying your blog about your very special dad.
You see, I grew up with your dad. He and I were very good friends from a very young age. His mom and my mom knew one another, and his brother, Jim, and my sister, Vicki, grew up together.
I just found out about Kenny's passing and my heart is very heavy. We never kept in touch after his falling in love with your mom and our graduation, and I regret that.
Just know he was a very special person even when he was young and growing up into, what sounds like a wonderful man.
My heart is with you and your family.
This Christmas poem you wrote was wonderful.
Sincerely,
Nanci Tranter M.

Anonymous said...

Dear Waite family,
Another Christmas has gone by and brought me back to Kenny's website. I think of you and look back at the different comments people continue to post. What a wonderful tribute.
Our 40 yr class reunion came and went and I thought back to our Hillwood Elementary days. I can still remember him teasing Pam, Karen and I at recess. He is a great memory.
Our blessings are knowing that he is whole again and not suffering at all. One day we can all see him again and I'm sure he will be there with open arms to greet us.
My best to you.
Nanci Tranter Millson